Frequently Asked Questions - Private Cooking Classes
- Where are you located? You can find us at 3033 W Parker Road in Plano S203, conveniently nestled between Pantera Crossfit and the Kickboxing school.
- Where can I park? Parking is a breeze in front of our studio.
- How long is the cooking class? Depending on the menu, our classes typically last between 2 to 3 hours.
- Are your classes a cooking demo or a real class? Our classes are a complete hands-on experience. Each guest will cook their own dish, working individually, in pairs, or small groups, depending on the menu.
- What size of group do you accept? Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests? Our classes cater to a minimum of 8 guests and can accommodate up to 30 guests, depending on the menu.
- Are the classes for beginners or advanced participants? Our classes are suitable for all cooking levels, including beginners.
- Do I need to bring anything for the class? We've got you covered! All tools, ingredients, aprons, glassware, and silverware are provided. Just bring your appetite and excitement to learn.
- Are snacks offered? Yes, enjoy a delightful welcome with cheese and cracker boards along with refreshing soft drinks before the class.
- Do you serve alcohol? Can I bring my own bottle? While we don't serve alcohol, you are welcome to bring your own wine or beer. We'll provide the glassware.
- At the end of the class, do we eat within the studio or take home our dishes? Guests usually enjoy their dishes during and after the class. However, some classes, like macarons, will allow you to take your delicious creations home.
- Will I get the recipe? Absolutely! The recipe will be sent to you by email the day after the class.
- Can you adapt the menu for dietary restrictions and allergies? We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies. There is always a vegetarian option available. Please let us know when you book your event (in the Private Party Agreement).
- Do you offer online classes? Yes, we do! Feel free to inquire about our online class offerings.
- How can I book a class? Select a menu, your options, date, and time. And book easily online here. You will be asked to pay a $500 deposit to hold the date and time.
- Is it possible to customize my event with special gifts, branded goodies, or a special setup? Absolutely! Contact our team, and we will help you create an unforgettable event. We offer a range of gourmet products that you can offer as gifts to your guests.
- Can I postpone my event? Yes, you can change the date of your event up to 2 weeks before it's scheduled, with no additional fee.
- After 2 weeks, a fee of $199 will be applied. In case of cancellation, deposit is not refundable.
- What if my number of guests changes? You can adjust the number of guests up to 4 days before the event date.
- How far in advance should I book my event? The sooner, the better! We can't hold a date without a deposit. We operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- How can I pay? We provide online payment options, or you can also mail a check if you prefer.
- When should I pay the remaining balance? The remaining balance will be paid 14 days before the event.
We look forward to creating an unforgettable culinary experience for you and your guests!