- Where are you located ?
We are located at 3033 W Parker Road in Plano S203, between Pantera Crossfit, and the Kick boxing school.
- Where can I park ?
Parking is easy in front of our studio.
- How long is the cooking class ?
Depending on the menu, the class is between 2 and 3 hours.
- Are your classes a cooking demo or a real class ?
Our classes are a complete hands-on experience. Every guest will cook his own dish. Depending on the menu, guest will work by pair, small group or alone.
- What size of group do you accept ? Is there a minimum, a maximum of guests ?
Our minimum is 6 guests , our maximum is 30 guests depending of the menu.
- Are the class for beginners or advanced ?
Our class are great for all cooking levels, including beginners.
- Do I need to bring something for the class ?
All tools, ingredients, aprons, glassware and silverware are provided. You just need to bring your appetite and your excitement to learn.
- Are snacks offered ?
Yes, welcome cheese and cracker boards along with soft drinks will be provided in the boutique before the class.
- Do you serve alcohol ? Can I bring my own bottle ?
We are not offering alcohol, but you can bring your own alcoholic beverages, such as wine or beer. We will provide the glassware.
- At the end of the class, do we eat within the studio or do we take home our dishes ?
Usually guests eat their dishes during and after the class. But for some classes, like macarons, they will leave with their own creations.
- Will I get the recipe ?
Yes, the recipe will be sent by email the day after the class.
- Can you adapt your menu with dietary restrictions and/or allergies ?
We will do our best to adapt the menu. There is always a vegetarian option provided. Please let us know about it when you book your event (in the Private Party Agreement).
- Do you offer online classes ?
Yes we can, please ask us for our offer.
- Do you offer kids classes ?
At the moment, we do not offer kids private parties but we are working on it.
- How can I book a class ?
Contact our team and choose a menu, your options and date and time. Then sign and return the Private Party Agreement along and provide the 50% deposit.
- Is it possible to customize my event, with special gifts, branded goodies, special set up ?
Sure, please contact our team. We are here to help you make this event unforgettable. We offer a range of gourmet products that you can offer as a gift to your guests.
- Can I postpone my event ?
Yes you can change the date of your event. Up to 2 weeks before the event, no fee will applied.
After 2 weeks, a fee of $199 will be applied.
- What if my number of guests change ?
You can change the number of guests up to 5 days before the date of the event.
- How long in advance, should I book my event ?
The sooner the better, of course. We can’t hold a date without a deposit. We work on a first come, first served basis.
- How can I pay ?
We provide online payment, but you can also mail a check if you prefer.
- When should I pay the remaining ?
The remaining balance will be paid 7 days before the event.