Each school break is an opportunity for your child to learn and enjoy with our fun cooking camp.
During all the vacations, we offer fun cooking camp. We will explore the cooking techniques of France and Europe in general.
Your child will work in team. Camps start at 9 am and finishes at 12 am for the morning camps, and are from 12:30pm to 3:30pm for the afternoon camps. We’ll start with an explanation on the menu. They will learn how are prepared the ingredients and why we prefer using fresh food.
Each day, we will discover a different menu. All the dishes are prepared from scratch.
Only 10 spots available per day.
For the summer 2019, the kids cooking camps will be offered at these schools:
Please check with the school to see the program and enroll your child.
More information about the cooking camp:
- All ingredients and tools are provided.
- The end time of the workshop may fluctuate depending on the number of participants.
- Only paying participants are allowed in the kitchen.
- Please make your child wear closed shoes. Long hair should be pulled back.
- Class of 10 kids max.
- No refunds will be issued otherwise unless a class is cancelled by My French Recipe. In this event, 100% of the cost will be refunded.
*Our recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients. Some may not be specified in the menu titles. If you have a food allergy, please check with My French Recipe before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.