White chocolate and raspberry, it’s a mixture of flavors that pairs perfectly together.
How to resist to this white chocolate & raspberry pie? The raspberry is discreet at the sight, but in the mouth refreshes perfectly the white chocolate, and becomes explosive!
For 1 tart (Serves 6 people)
20 min prep – 10 min baking
Ingredients for your white chocolate and raspberry tart
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 150 g of raspberries
- 150 g white chocolate
- 10 cl of heavy whipping cream
Preparation of the white chocolate and raspberry tart
- Pre bake the dough in the tart molds (the better way is to cover the dough with parchment paper and put ceramic beans on it), about 10 minutes at 350°F. Take care to prick the dough with a fork and place cooking balls to keep the shape.
- Pour the cream in a pan. Take to boil.
- Pour over the white chocolate. Slowly whisk, until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the white chocolate ganache on the top of the baked dough.
- Nicely add the raspberry on top of the ganache.
- Let cool in the fridge for an hour.