This is the simplest no sugar recipe ever, that you can change according to your tastes.
Ingredients for about 6 cereal bars without sugar
- 100 g whole oat flakes
- 2 bananas
- 20g of dried raisins
- 20g chopped pecan nuts
Preparation of sugar free cereal bars
- With a fork, crush the bananas.
- Mix with oatmeal, dried raisins and pecan nuts.
- Line up a pan of baking paper. Place a layer of dough about 2 cm. Toss well with a spoon.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 ° F.
- Let cool and cut out bars using a knife.
Conservation of sugar free cereal bars
Once cut, wrap the cereal bars in a food wrap. Leave in a cool place for longer storage. You can slide a bar into your bag before going to work to be able to eat it during the day.