Chocolate Lavender Macaron Baking Kit
Make gourmet Chocolate Lavender Macarons at home with this all-inclusive kit! The delicate floral notes of the lavender balance the richness of the dark chocolate to create an exceptionally delicious filling.
Super Simple: Follow the straight-forward steps to bake your way to macaron magic!
Hand-Picked Ingredients: High-quality almond flour sourced from California, chocolate chips imported from Belgium and lavender grown in Provence!
1 Reusable Pastry Bag 15"
1 Reusable Pastry Tip #803
French Lavender from Provence
Dark Chocolate from Belgium (120g)
1 Macaron Mix
1 Recipe Card
Purple Food Coloring Powder
Makes 20 macarons (40 shells) with a lavender-infused chocolate ganache filling.
DELICIOUS, ELEGANT, SIMPLE
- Naturally gluten-free treat.
- Perfectly customizable.
- Made with the best almond flour from California.
- Made with love in Texas, the French way!
- 2 Medium Egg Whites (65g)
- 1/2 C Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Macaron Baking Mix: Powdered Sugar, Almond Flour, Granulated Sugar.
- 54% Cocoa Belgian Chocolate: Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract.
- Dried Lavender from Provence