How to make your French crepes
- From your pantry, you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick of butter (2 oz / 60g)
- 3,5 cups of milk (800 ml)
- In a pan, melt the butter with the milk at low heat. Pour the crêpes baking mix into a bowl. Add the eggs and whisk.
- Pour the milk and melted butter gradually and whisk together until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Scoop the batter, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side until golden brown on each side.
Ingredients (Just the good stuff you can find in a real kitchen)
Wheat flour, sugar, salt. Contains wheat.