This cocktail of raspberry Champagne will bring a festive note to your Christmas dinner or for a romantic moment!
This raspberry champagne cocktail recipe is simple. It looks like a kind of kir with raspberry, lighter. This is the perfect cocktail for a romantic evening. To make this cocktail, you can use Champagne but also Cremant or Prosecco.
Ingredients for the raspberry champagne
- Champagne (French of course)
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
It would be just perfect if you take fresh raspberries!
Preparation of raspberry champagne
- Blend the raspberries and then filter the juice obtained with a colander to remove the seeds.
- Pour the mixed raspberries into the bottom of the flutes and add the cold Champagne.
- Serve immediately. To drink in moderation. Or not 😉
- If you prepare this raspberry Champagne for a special evening, you can accompany it with French appetizers.