The quiche Lorraine is a French classic! But have you ever tasted the real French taste of this delicious dish? Try our easy recipe and dive into French flavors.
With the same basis, you can also change the flavors. For example switch the bacon with tomato and tuna, brocolis, chicken and mustard, etc.
Ingredients (for 6 people):
- 1 dough (You can use a store bought dough.)
- 6 slices of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 1,5 cups of heavy whipping cream (40 cl)
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Round mold
- Rolling pin
Directions to make your French quiche Lorraine
- Pre heat your oven to 380°F.
- Cover a round mold with parchment paper. Then add the dough. With a fork makes small holes. Leave it in the fridge.
- In a pan, cook the bacon. Drain the cooking fat.
- In a bowl mix the eggs and the cream. Add the pepper. Add the bacon, mix and pour over the dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes in the oven.
Do you want to learn how to cook amazing French food? Join us for a cooking class in Dallas.