Make your French madeleine at home with our French madeleine baking mix
- SUPERBE! So easy to prepare! Just add 3 eggs , 1 stick of butter, 2 tsp of honey
- ONE BAKING MIX FOR TONS OF DIFFERENT RECIPES : Your imagination is your limit! Check our website for tons of different recipes (Spicy muffins, lemon cake, marble cake, etc)
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS – No additives or preservatives – No added flavor (because we don’t need to). All the flavors come only from ou high quality ingredients.
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : To bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen.
Ingredients for 20 French madeleines
- 1 baking mix for French Madeleines My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of butter (113g)
- 2 tsp of honey (20g)
Tools you will need to make your home made madeleines:
- Madeleine pan
How to use the madeleine baking mix
Melt the butter. In a bowl, pour the Madeleines baking mix. Add the eggs and whisk until smooth. Add the butter and the honey and mix. Scoop the batter into the cells of the Madeleine pan, filling them 2/3 full. Put the pan in the fridge. Preheat your oven at 350°F. When your oven is at temperature, bake for 10 to 12 min.