Baking mix for French fondant au chocolat. French cakes have never been so easy to bake with this baking mix.
- ET VOILÀ ! Easy to prepare, only add: 3 eggs, 1 stick of butter. No scaling necessary to enjoy your French cake. 5 min prep, 15 min baking. Enjoy this cake warm with French vanilla ice cream on the top. It will be like heaven in your mouth!
- ONE BAKING MIX FOR TONS OF DIFFERENT RECIPES : With this French baking mix you can make a lot of different recipes. Check our website for more recipes (Mint & chocolate cake, orange & chocolate cake, coffee & chocolate bars, Chocolate muffins, French brownie, even mug cake)
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS : No additives or preservatives – No added flavor (because we don’t need to) . All the flavor comes from the high quality French chocolate that we use in our baking mix.
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : To bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen. Indulge yourself with real French snacks.
Instructions to bake the chocolate lava cake (French fondant au chocolat)
Ingredients for 6 servings – 5 min preparation – 15 min baking
- 1 baking mix for chocolate lava cake My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (4 oz / 113g)
How to use your chocolate lava cake baking mix
Preheat your oven to 400 ° F.
In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid. On a low heat, pour the baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted. Out of the fire, add the eggs. Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste. Use a brownie pan and coat it with parchment paper. Pour in the batter.
Bake for 120 min to 12 min. Let it cool down, and bon appétit!
Watch this video to see how our chocolate cake baking mix works!