Baking mix for French crêpes – 3 packs
French crêpes have never been so easy to bake with this baking mix.
- OUH LA LA : Easy to prepare: 3 eggs, 1/2 stick of butter & 3,5 cups of milk
- ONE CREPE MIX FOR TONS OF IDEAS : You can add chocolate, jam or sugar on your crêpes
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS – No additives or preservatives – No added flavor (because we don’t need to) – Makes more than 20 crêpes, sweet or savory!
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : To bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen.
How to make your French crepes
Ingredients for 8 servings – 5 min preparation – 20 min baking
- 1 baking mix for crêpes My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick of butter (2 oz / 60g)
- 3,5 cups of milk (800 ml)
How to use your French crepe baking mix
In a pan, melt the butter with the milk at low heat. Pour the crêpes baking mix into a bowl. Add the eggs and whisk. Pour the milk and melted butter gradually and whisk together until smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Scoop the batter, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side until golden brown on each side. You can add chocolate, jam or sugar on your crêpes.