Baking mix for French fondant au chocolat. French cakes have never been so easy to bake with this baking mix.
- ET VOILÀ ! Easy to prepare, only add: 3 eggs, 1 stick of butter. No scaling necessary to enjoy your French cake. 5 min prep, 15 min baking. Enjoy this cake warm with French vanilla ice cream on the top. It will be like heaven in your mouth!
- ONE BAKING MIX FOR TONS OF DIFFERENT RECIPES : With this French baking mix you can make a lot of different recipes. Check our website for more recipes (Mint & chocolate cake, orange & chocolate cake, coffee & chocolate bars, Chocolate muffins, French brownie, even mug cake)
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS : No additives or preservatives – No added flavor (because we don’t need to) . All the flavor comes from the high quality French chocolate that we use in our baking mix.
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : To bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen. Indulge yourself with real French snacks.
Instructions to bake the chocolate lava cake (French fondant au chocolat)
Ingredients for 6 servings – 5 min preparation – 15 min baking
- 1 baking mix for chocolate lava cake My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (4 oz / 113g)
How to use your chocolate lava cake baking mix
Preheat your oven to 380 ° F.
In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid. On a low heat, pour the baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted. Out of the fire, add the eggs. Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste. Use a brownie pan and coat it with parchment paper. Pour in the batter.
Bake for 12 min to 15 min. Let it cool down, and bon appétit!