This pear, chocolate and almond tart recipe is called Tarte Amandine in French.
A recipe for lovers of chocolate & pear, a fruity and sweet alliance. I realized this tart amandine pear chocolate because I love the alliance of almond and chocolate and the alliance of pear with chocolate!
In addition, the pear is one of the rare fruits found throughout the year. There are varieties of winter and summer. All seasons are good for this amandine tart recipe! The amandine pie takes its name you guessed it of the almond powder it contains …
Ingredients for the pear, chocolate and almond tart
- A shortcrust pastry
- 3 pears (fresh or canned)
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 20 cl of heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 100 g almond flour
- 80 g of sugar
- 50 g butter
Directions for the pear, chocolate and almond tart
- Spread the dough into a tart pan. Prick it with a fork, put parchment paper on it and place ceramic beans.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with the heavy whipping cream over low heat.
- Let cool and add an egg. Put this mixture on the baked dough.
- Peel and cut the 3 pears in 2, seed them. Cut them into strips in width and lay them on the chocolate.
- Mix the butter with the sugar.
- Add the almond powder and then the 2 eggs. Mix well.
- Place this cream over the chocolate while avoiding the pears.
- Bake 35 minutes at 380°F.