These crunchy parmesan cookies are perfect with a glass of wine for a cocktail party ! It’s a quick and easy recipe and the cookies can be stored in a container for up to 5 days or you can also freeze the dough.
10 min prep – 10 min baking
Ingredients for about 15 parmesan cookies
- 65 g of grated parmesan
- 90 g of flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 65 g of butter at room temperature
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Instructions for the parmesan cookies
- Remove the butter from the fridge so that it is at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, combine seasoning, parmesan, butter cut into small cubes and flour.
- When the mixture becomes homogeneous and sandy, add the yolk and then mix the dough quickly.
- Then form rolls 2″ thick, roll them with a food film and keep in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Cut your dough rolls in slices and arrange them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.