- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 Cup of sugar (65g)
- 5 Tbsp of butter at room temperature (65g)
- 1 Cup of all purpose flour (115g)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugar flour and spices.
- When you have a crumbled texture, add the yolk and mix until having a ball of dough.
- Dust the table with a little bit of flour and spread your dough with a rolling pin until having a thin layer of dough.
- Mold your cookies with a cookie cutter and set them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper. (You can use a spatula to remove them from the table).
- Bake for 10 -14 min into the oven (depending on the cookie thickness).