- Juice from 2 fresh oranges
- 1 Cup (55g) sugar
- ½ stick (55g) butter
- Juice two oranges. Set aside.
- Zest and juice a lemon. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt sugar until having a golden caramel.
- Put a piece of butter on the caramel to stop cooking, mix.
- Pour the juices on the caramel and mix well until it’s melted.
- Add the rest of the butter in small pieces and keep mixing and cooking until having a thick sauce.
- In a large pan, pour some orange sauce, top with two crêpes and let soak crêpes.
- Then, fold in four.