Crepes are pancakes French cousin! However they are not exactly the same.
Crepes are much thiner and much larger than its American cousin, the pancake. So you can add a lot of sweet or savory fillings. You can eat the crepes at breakfast or for a snack. In France, we love making crêpes with our kids! They are so much fun to make! Try flip the crepes in the air, lots of laughs guaranteed.
Ingredients for 15 crepes
- 1 baking mix French crêpes My French Recipe
- 1/2 stick of butter (60g)
- 3.5 Cups of milk
- 3 eggs
Preparation of French crepe
- Heat the milk and butter gently until the butter is melted.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with a fork.
- Add the mix.
- Finally, once the butter / milk mixture is lukewarm), you can slowly add it.
- For cooking, nothing is more simple: Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Scoop the batter, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side until golden brown on each side.
- You can add absolutely any topping you like!