As a huge fan of french dessert, I’ll be more than happy to teach you how to bake my favorites ones : macarons, tarte tatin, crêpes, financier, etc.
Thanksgiving French cooking camp
November 20 @ 9:30 am - November 22 @ 3:30 pm
You can choose 1 day (Any day), 2 days, (Any days), 3 days (Monday To Wednesday).
From 9:30am to 3:30pm on Monday and Tuesday. Early release on Wednesday at 1:30pm.
We will cook together our lunch and eat together. After the lunch we will make a preparation that kids will take home.
- Hachis Parmentier: The French version of the shepherd’s pie.
- Tartelette au chocolat: Shortcrust dough topped with a chocolate ganache.
To take home:
- French baguette: They will make the dough, prepare and cook the unique and delicious French baguette.
- Home made pizza from scratch: fresh and home made dough, fresh ingredient, (they will choose their own ingredients).
- Fruit granité
- Crumble aux fruits de saison
To take home:
Gingerbread biscuit (Kids will make and decorate the biscuits)
- Boulettes de poulet au parmesan (Chicken meatballs)
- Tian de légumes (South of France style vegetables)
- Mimosa (Alcohol free)
To take home
Rose des sables au chocolat au lait et chocolat noir
Want a discount? Refere a friend and you’ll be refunded 10% of your purchase.
Cooking classes are given by Isabel Mota, licensed with food manager certificate and French native. She also gives French culinary art classes at the Alliance Française de Dallas. And is also the founder of the 1st French baking mixes created to help people bake French desserts at home.
You’ll receive all the recipes by email a week after the end of the camp.