Le grand diner – Kids cook and take your diner home! @3:30pm
December 16 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm$79
This fun event is delicious moment to be shared with your child. Register your child and enjoy a delicious diner made by them at home!
Before Christmas enjoy a delicious French diner at home made by your child!
Kids will cook for 3 hours and take home a delicious diner for 4 people.
Menu of this cooking class:
- Entrées: Salty cake and salty macaron
- Main dish: Quiche lorraine (Quiche with bacon, kids really asked to cook that dish again!!)
- Dessert: Chocolate mousse
What you will learn:
• How to make macarons
• How to make a salty ganache
• How to use a piping bag
• How to macaroon
• How to poach macaroons
• How to prepare a dough from scratch
• How to beat eggs whites
• All ingredients and tools are provided. You will go home with your bag of macarons (provided) ready for Christmas.
• Classe is 2 hrs long. The end time of the workshop may fluctuate depending on the number of participants.
• Class is $65 per person. Only paying participants are allowed in the kitchen.
• Please wear closed shoes. Long hair should be pulled back.
• On the day of the workshop, you get 10% discount on all our products. (Baking mixes, tools, gift boxes)
• Class of 16 people max.
• Bring your bottle of wine to enjoy during class. Have fun and relax!
• You will receive an email with all the information few days before the cooking class.
• Cooking classes will be given by Isabel Mota, licensed with food manager certificate and French native. She launched My French Recipe to promote French food in the USA.
• No refunds will be issued otherwise unless a class is cancelled by My French Recipe. In this event, 100% of the cost will be refunded.
• Starter:Salty cake and salty macaron
• Main dish: Quiche lorraine (Quiche with bacon, kids really asked to cook that dish again!!)
• Dessert:Chocolate mousse
Book now !!
*Our recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients. Some may not be specified in the menu titles. If you have a food allergy, please check with My French Recipe before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Choose the cooking class that suits you! Our cooking classes are aimed at all audiences: from the beginner to the food enthusiast and the gourmets. In our workshop in Plano our cooking classes are taught by passionated chefs. Taking a cooking class is a great opportunity to meet friends, colleagues or family. French cooking classes, French pastry classes, French macarons, kids cooking classes, heathy cooking classes … there’s something for everyone at My French Recipe so book your cooking class!