French traditional Christmas bûche @6pm
December 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$65
Join us and discover the French traditional chocolate bûches. The French bûche is a traditional dessert for Christmas time.
It is made of a genoise and filled with milk chocolate ganache. Then the cake is decorated with Christmas characters and small meringues.
And what if you could make your own bûche for this Christmas?
Join us and bake an amazing traditional French bûche. Take it home and enjoy it for Christmas!
We will show you how to make a real French ganache, and the secrets of a delicious genoise.
The genoise will be fille with cream and rolled. Then you will decorate your French bûche with meringues and icing.
Book now !!
What you will learn:
• How to make a soft genoise
• How to make a chocolate ganache
• Howe to roll a French bûche
• How to decorate the bûche
• All ingredients and tools are provided. You will leave with your bûche. (Serves about 8 people)
• The end time of the workshop may fluctuate depending on the number of participants.
• Only paying participants are allowed in the kitchen.
• Please wear closed shoes. Long hair should be pulled back.
• On the day of the workshop, you get 10% discount on all our products. (Baking mixes, tools, gift boxes)
• You will receive an email with all the information few days before the cooking class.
• Cooking classes will be given by Isabel Mota, licensed with food manager certificate and French native. She launched My French Recipe to promote French food in the USA.
• No refunds will be issued otherwise unless a class is cancelled by My French Recipe. In this event, 100% of the cost will be refunded.
• Chocolate French Christmas bûche
Book now !!
*Our recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients. Some may not be specified in the menu titles. If you have a food allergy, please check with My French Recipe before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Choose the cooking class that suits you! Our cooking classes are aimed at all audiences: from the beginner to the food enthusiast and the gourmets. In our workshop in Plano our cooking classes are taught by passionated chefs. Taking a cooking class is a great opportunity to meet friends, colleagues or family. French cooking classes, French pastry classes, French macarons, kids cooking classes, heathy cooking classes … there’s something for everyone at My French Recipe so book your cooking class!