French lemon macaron cooking class @4h30
December 23 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$65
Oh la la la!!! Thanks to this delicious class, you will have amazing French lemon macaron for Christmas!
These colorful and delicate French treats will have no more secrets for you after this class!
First, we will make a delicious lemon ganache to fill our macaron. Then, we will bake the shells, and Isabel will reveal to you all the secrets to create the wonderful macaron shells.
Join us and discover the incredible flavor as well as all the secrets to succeed with French macarons.
What you will learn:
• How to zest a lemon
• How to make a lemon ganache
• How to beat eggs whites
• How to use a piping bag
• Hot to macaroon
• How to poach macarons
• How to use food coloring
• All ingredients and tools are provided. You will go home with your bag of French lemon macarons (provided) ready for Christmas.
• Classe is 2 hrs long. The end time of the workshop may fluctuate depending on the number of participants.
• Class is $65 per person. Only paying participants are allowed in the kitchen.
• Please wear closed shoes. Long hair should be pulled back.
• On the day of the workshop, you get 10% discount on all our products. (Baking mixes, tools, gift boxes)
• Class of 16 people max.
• Bring your bottle of wine to enjoy during class. Have fun and relax!
• You will receive an email with all the information few days before the cooking class.
• Cooking classes will be given by Isabel Mota, licensed with food manager certificate and French native. She launched My French Recipe to promote French food in the USA.
• No refunds will be issued otherwise unless a class is cancelled by My French Recipe. In this event, 100% of the cost will be refunded.
• Lemon French macarons
Book now !!
*Our recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients. Some may not be specified in the menu titles. If you have a food allergy, please check with My French Recipe before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Choose the cooking class that suits you! Our cooking classes are aimed at all audiences: from the beginner to the food enthusiast and the gourmets. In our workshop in Plano our cooking classes are taught by passionated chefs. Taking a cooking class is a great opportunity to meet friends, colleagues or family. French cooking classes, French pastry classes, French macarons, kids cooking classes, heathy cooking classes … there’s something for everyone at My French Recipe so book your cooking class!