- This event has passed.
Cooking class: Apéritif dinatoire à la française (Small bites) with the Alliance Française de Dallas
November 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$65
Please join us for this unique opportunity! In this 2-hour class, we will learn about the French art de vivre through a French small bites cooking class. (In France, we call it apéritif dinatoire)
Cook with us salty and sweet bites. Then eat with us in a relaxed ambiance.
(Class will be in English)
We will cook together and enjoy these appetizer together in a relaxed ambience.
Menu of this class (May change according product availability):
- Savory menu
– Sablés au parmesan (Parmesan cookies)
– Cake sucré salé (Savory cake)
– Macarons au fromage de chèvre (Savory macarons)
– Assortiment de brochettes (Skewers)
– Camembert roti au four (Cooked French cheese Camembert)
- Sweet menu
– Mousse au chocolat (Chocolate mousse)
– Tarte aux saveurs d’automne: Poire et amandes (Pear and almond tart)
– Fondants au chocolat (Chocolate moist cake)
Book now!! Spaces are limited!!
This class will be given in a professional kitchen in Plano. 6900 Alma Drive, #140 Plano, Texas 75023
She launched My French Recipe to promote French food in the USA.
Classes are nonrefundable.
Choose the cooking class that suits you! Our cooking classes are aimed at all audiences: from the beginner to the food enthusiast and the gourmets. In our workshop in Plano our cooking classes are taught by passionated chefs. Taking a cooking class is a great opportunity to meet friends, colleagues or family. French cooking classes, French pastry classes, French macarons, kids cooking classes, heathy cooking classes … there’s something for everyone at My French Recipe so book your cooking class!